Keeping You Safe
We are following state mandates and are currently seeing patients for both emergency and elective procedures.
Here are our current office policies/updates. These guidelines may be adjusted as needed:
- All patients must wear a mask while in the building.
- Patients can bring only one additional person.
- Temperatures will be taken for all people entering the building.
- All patients and individuals accompanying patients will be asked COVID screening questions to determine the ability to remain in the building and/or proceed with surgery.
- Everyone is encouraged to practice social distancing while in the reception area.
- We ask that you complete all your paperwork in advance to minimize the amount of time spent in our reception area.
We appreciate your help in taking these steps to ensure your safety as well as the safety of our staff and other patients. As our regulations or procedures change, we will be sure to keep you updated.
Below is list of industry resources for additional information: