Role and Responsibilities
The Front Office Manager oversees the general administrative functions and activities of the front office and partners with the clinical team to ensure best possible patient experience.
- Oversees the daily work activities of the front office and patient flow.
- Responsible for hiring, onboarding, and coordinating training schedule for new front office team members.
- Assists with discipline of team members in accordance with company policy.
- Provides annual reviews for front office team members.
- Creates front office team member schedules.
- Maintains office equipment including cleaning, maintenance, and repairs.
- Provides clerical support when needed to assist front office team.
- Maintains proper inventory of office supplies.
- Maintains the highest standard of professionalism and customer service.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- College education preferred.
- Two years of administrative and clerical experience required.
- Medical or dental experience required.
Skills and Abilities
- Basic office skills such as typing and filing.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Extensive knowledge of office management procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to quickly find solutions that enhance the patient experience.
- Ability to work cross functionally with other team members.
We also offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
Core Benefits & Wellness
- Medical (including Virtual Care), Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Uniforms/Scrubs provided
- Competitive pay, Bonus potential, and annual merit reviews
- 401(k) Plan w/Company Match
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with HDHP health plans
- Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Spouse and Child Life Insurance
Time Off, Disability and Leave of Absence
- Paid Vacation (Starting at 2 weeks) and 6 Annual Paid Holidays
- Employer Sponsored Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability Plan